Welcome to my Blog!

skinChemists Advanced Caviar Range

By 09:00 ,


I've recently been trialling a whole host of new products in my skincare routine, in particular, the Skin Chemists Advanced Caviar Range. The Caviar range includes a range of vitamins and minerals to enrich the skin, including Omega 3 and 6 which brighten the complexion and protect against UVA and UVB. The range as a whole is designed to keep the skin protected from environmental stressors whilst keeping the skin smooth and hydrated, which is ideal for those who live in industrialised and urban areas.


The day moisturiser is a gel-type moisturiser which leaves the skin looking matte and smooth throughout the day. I've been loving using this moisturiser, the matte finish leaves me with a nice base to apply my makeup to and helps it last longer throughout the day, particularly as my T-Zone can get quite oily, yet other areas of my skin are dehydrated. The caviar extract protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays, and powdered pearl helps to regenerate the skin, to even skin tone and promote healthy appearance. The moisturiser also includes Alpine Rose Stem Cells in order to improve the skins barrier to environmental stressors, and reduces loss of moisture, making it an ideal product for those with dry skin. skinChemists also recommend the day moisturisers for those like myself who live in urban areas, due to the anti-oxidising properties.


Skin Chemists Advanced Caviar Night Moisturiser - £84
I've always been a fan of night moisturisers for rehydrating my skin after a long day, and the Advanced Caviar Night Moisturiser is intended to do just that - to replensish, revive and repair skin. Similar to the day moisturiser, the night moisturiser includes caviar extract, protease (to break down dead skin cells and restore natural pH) and shea butter, to thoroughly moisturise skin, with vitamin A and E. Once again, this product has been recommended for those who live in urban areas and have either dry or oily skin. I've noticed that since using the product nightly, my skin looks a lot more hydrated and has much more of a natural glow and radiance.



Skin Chemists Advanced Caviar Facial Serum - £85
Finally, the Advanced Caviar Facial Serum is possibly my favourite product of bunch. Designed to be applied underneath your moisturiser, it works wonders for dry and damaged skin. This is particularly useful for me in the winter months, as my skin often dehydrates and is prone to breaking and cracking. The facial serum contains caviar extract to protect the skin from the environment, seaweed extract which acts as an anti-oxidant, and aloe vera, which soothes and regenerates the skin.

Other Products in the range include the Duo Moisturiser, Hand Moisturiser & Eye Serum. Although the products are expensive, they are pleasant to use if you have a budget suitable for them. You can also get 70% off the entire Advanced Caviar range with the code: CAVBLOG1 - expires 30th December 2016, making an £84 moisturiser cost only £26!







*Post contains PR Samples

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of this skincare brand before but I absolutely love the sound of their night cream! My skin has been really dry lately so it sounds perfect for me x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product looks great :-) I'll definitely try to track it down and give it a go!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete