Welcome to my Blog!

Mooku: Say Yes

By 11:00 ,


Since having my bedroom redecorated I have suddenly become a huge fan of prints, sporting the beginnings of a 'photo wall' on one of my walls and this 'Say Yes' print from Mooku is a wonderful addition. I recieved the A3 size which costs £8.50 and whilst it feels somewhat expensive, the quality is wonderful and I can imagine it being on my wall in my bedroom for years.

The prints are all handmade and you can even have yours personalised if appropriate (which I think would make a wonderful Christmas present!) when you order on Etsy. The print arrives without a frame although they are super easy to pick up - IKEA is recommended (for example the IKEA Stromby Frame for £5) although I managed to pick mine up from Wilkos for £3.50, which was less expensive and also a lot easier for me to get to.







*Post contains PR samples

You Might Also Like

0 comments