Welcome to my Blog!

Colab Dry Shampoo

By 11:00 ,

COLAB Dry Shampoo - £1.99 at Savers

To put it bluntly, I cannot be without dry shampoo. It applies in an instant, gives a volume boost and also gives me another day before washing my hair. How can I say no? 
I have heard plenty about COLAB by Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends) but I have never previously gotten around to actually trying out any products. That was until one day when I saw the dry shampoo in savers for only £1.99, and I decided to give it a try over my usual product of choice, Batiste.

I love this dry shampoo and I have been through multiple bottles of it now. In some respects it is just a typical dry shampoo but it does the job well, it disguises the oil in your hair and gives lots of volume too. There is the typical white layer when you apply it, which is probably the only down side. I do love the Batiste brown shampoo when I can get hold of it, it's much more easily disguised in the hair and I find that the dry shampoos which come out white require a lot of blending. Although that said, I find that the COLAB version leaves a lot less residue in the hair than most of the other alternatives on the high street that I've tried. At only £1.99, it's a definite bargain.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I swear by Colab! It's the best one for sure, and weirdly I've not had the problem with it going white. I definitely agree that it gives you a lot of volume which is amazing, especially as I have such thin hair...

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete