Welcome to my Blog!

Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask

By 20:13 , ,

I've always been a bit of a Lush fan but admittedly, my hauls usually extend to bath bombs, bubble bars and occasionally a shower gel or two. On a recent trip to Lush Birmingham I decided to widen my boundaries and try out one of their face masks as a treat to myself.


Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask - £6.75 per 75ml

After speaking to one of their employees about what I wanted to get from the mask she recommended the BB Seaweed face mask - designed to soften the skin, but also exfoliate with the small pieces of seaweed within the mask.

From trying the mask on my hand in store, I knew the mask was exactly what I was hoping for and I couldn't wait to get home and put it on my face that evening. The mask is made from fresh ingredients, giving it a relatively short use by date, although it's relieving to know that you are getting fresh ingredients in your products.

The mask is designed to be applied onto dry skin, before being left for 10/15 minutes and then removed with a damp cloth and water. My skin feels very soft after using the mask and I couldn't imagine myself without it now, it's incredible! There is enough product in the tub to get at least 7/8 uses and I love that the use by date encourages me to use the product regularly and maintain my skincare regime.

An added bonus with Lush is that you can in fact take back five of their black pots once empty to receive a new fresh face mask for free, as part of their scheme to recycle more of their pots. What a reason to buy more!

What are your favourite face masks from Lush? 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oooo I've never seen this one! I have saved up all my pots now to get a free one so this is going straight up to the top of the list! :) Great post!

    Tania / www.teabeeblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete